In December 2009, UNL introduced MyRED, the web service designed to support your enrollment at NEBRASKA. In order to access MyRED, you
will first need to set up your TrueYou credentials. TrueYou will allow you to designate security questions to retrieve your password.
In April 2014, UNL introduced the Nebraska App, it provides a mobile platform to MyRED placing your student information conveniently at your fingertips. Students can also order transcripts "on the fly" via the app and take advantage of our eTranscript order system. Access MyRED Mobile through the app by tapping on the Academic "N" icon titled "MyRED". Here is basic information about MyRED Mobile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions about MyRED? Here are answers to a few of the common MyRed questions.
Student InformationMyRED Visit the links below for more information on:
- MyRED Student Portal Overview
- MyRED Student Portal Home
- MyRED Student Portal Message Center
- MyRED Student Portal Enrollment
- MyRED Student Portal Calendar
- MyRED Student Portal Academics
- MyRED Official Transcript Request Instructions
- Registration Procedures
- Class Search, Editing, Swap, Pass/No Pass Change
- Grant Parent/Guest Access
Faculty/Staff information now under: Faculty/Staff/Advisor Information
Back to top