Internships are for HLCFPA undergradate students. Applicants must meet all requirements to be considered for an internship.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in major area
- Minimum 2.5 GPA overall
- At least sophomore standing at the time of application
- Full-time student throughout internship period
Submit all materials to the Arts Outreach Coordinator, Lindsay Bartlett (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cover Letter (specifically addressing two available internships)
- Letter of Support from a faculty sponsor in HLCFPA
Application Timeline - 2011-12
Aug 26 Application Deadline
Aug 30 Interviews begin
Sep 2 Interns notified of placement
Sep 9 Internship period begins
May 4 Internship period ends