Large Concert Ensemble Auditions for 2015 Spring SemesterEnsembles: Wind Ensemble, Symphonic Band, Orchestra and Opera and Chamber Orchestra
Membership in these ensembles is determined by a juried audition that takes place during the first week of classes in August for the fall semester and in late November or early December for the spring semester. Audition music is available in May for the fall semester and in November for the spring semester. Printed copies can be obtained from the Glenn Korff School of Music’s instrumental music faculty or by downloading the music from this web page when it becomes available.
All auditions take place in Westbrook Music Building (WMB.)
2015 FALL AUDITION SCHEDULEThe schedule and audition music will be posted as they become available.
Monday, August 24
- 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM, Tubas in room 109 WMB
- 6:00 - 6:30 PM, Euphoniums in room 109 WMB
- 6:30 - 8:00 PM, Trombones in room 109 WMB
Tuesday, August 25
- 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM, Clarinets in room 110 WMB
- 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM, Oboes in room 110 WMB
- 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM, trumpets and horns in room 105 WMB