Large Concert Ensemble AuditionsEnsembles: Wind Ensemble, Symphonic Band, Symphony Orchestra and Philharmonia (Opera and Chamber Orchestra)
Membership in these ensembles is determined by a juried audition that takes place during the first week of classes in August for the fall semester and in late November or early December for the spring semester. Audition music is available in May for the fall semester and in November for the spring semester. Printed copies can be obtained from the Glenn Korff School of Music’s instrumental music faculty or by downloading the music from this web page when it becomes available.
Auditions take place in Westbrook Music Building (WMB) and Kimball Recital Hall (KRH) as noted in the schedule on this page.
2017 SPRING SEMESTER AUDITION SCHEDULE
The schedule and audition music will be posted as the information becomes available.
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- FLUTES: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM in room 130 WMB
Thursday, December 1, 2016
- CLARINETS: 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM in room 110 WMB
Monday, December 5, 2016
- HORNS: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM in room 107 WMB
- OBOES: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM in room 109 WMB
- EUPHONIUMS and TUBAS: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM in room 132 WMB
- TRUMPETS: 6:00 PM to 6:45 PM in room 107 WMB
- TROMBONES: 7:00 PM in room 132 WMB