Large Concert Ensemble AuditionsEnsembles: Wind Ensemble, Symphonic Band, Symphony Orchestra and Philharmonia (Opera and Chamber Orchestra)
Membership in these ensembles is determined by a juried audition that takes place during the first week of classes in August for the fall semester and in late November or early December for the spring semester. Audition music is available in May for the fall semester and in November for the spring semester. Printed copies can be obtained from the Glenn Korff School of Music’s instrumental music faculty or by downloading the music from this web page when it becomes available.
Auditions take place in Westbrook Music Building (WMB) and Kimball Recital Hall (KRH) as noted in the schedule on this page.
2016 SPRING AUDITION SCHEDULE
The schedule and audition music will be posted as they become available.
Monday, November 30
- 6:00 PM, Trombones, room 130 WMB
- 7:30 PM, Euphoniums, room 130 WMB
- 8:00 PM, Tubas, room 130 WMB
Tuesday, December 1
- 5:00 PM, Clarinets, room 110 WMB
- 7:00 PM, Horns, room 105 WMB
Wednesday, December 2
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM, Oboes, room 109 WMB
- 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM, Trumpets, room 226 WMB
- 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM, Flutes, room 114 WMB
Tuesday, December 8
- 4:45 PM, Bassoons, room 231 WMB
Thursday, December 10
- 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM, Percussion, room 132 WMB