Large Concert Ensemble AuditionsEnsembles: Wind Ensemble, Symphonic Band, Symphony Orchestra and Philharmonia (Opera and Chamber Orchestra)
Membership in these ensembles is determined by a juried audition that takes place during the first week of classes in August for the fall semester and in late November or early December for the spring semester. Audition music is available in May for the fall semester and in November for the spring semester. Printed copies can be obtained from the Glenn Korff School of Music’s instrumental music faculty or by downloading the music from this web page when it becomes available.
Auditions take place in Westbrook Music Building (WMB) and Kimball Recital Hall (KRH) as noted in the schedule on this page.
2015 FALL AUDITION SCHEDULEThe schedule and audition music will be posted as they become available.
Sunday, August 23
- 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM, Saxophones, room 205 WMB
- 6:00 PM, Bassoons, room 231 WMB
Monday, August 24
- 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM, Violins, room 105 WMB
- 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM, Tubas, room 109 WMB
- 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM, Euphoniums, room 109 WMB
- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Cellos, room 119 WMB
- 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM, Trombones, room 109 WMB
Tuesday, August 25
- 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM, Clarinets, room 110 WMB
- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Violas, room 119 WMB
- 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM, Oboes, room 110 WMB
- 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM, trumpets and horns, room 105 WMB
Wednesday, August 26
- 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM, Basses, Kimball Recital Hall
- 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM, Flutes and Piccolos, room 119 WMB