All Band Ensembles:
All students participating in any Glenn Korff School of Music ensemble or performance must complete the electronic student release form:Student Release Form
REQUEST FOR EXCUSED ABSENCE: See the ensemble syllabus for grading information in regard to absences from ensemble rehearsals and/or performances. Submit a request for an absence from rehearsal PRIOR to the absence. It is permissible to submit a request for an excused absence after that absence in the event of illness or family emergency. Click on the appropriate ensemble name below to access the excused absence request form.
Camp and Festival Counselor Application
Individuals interested in serving as counselors for any Glenn Korff School of Music festival or camp must complete an application form (see the link below.) Applicants must be 19 years of age by the start date of the camp or festival to apply.
The 2016 Camp and Festival dates are:
- Winter Festival for Winds and Percussion, January 22-24. The counselor application deadline is December 11, 2015.
- Summer Chamber Strings Institute, June 12-15. The counselor application deadline is March 28, 2016.
- Nebraska Show Choir Camp, June 12-18. The counselor application deadline is March 28, 2016.
- Middle School Band Camp, July 6-10. The counselor application deadline is March 28, 2016.
- Cornhusker Summer Marching Band Camp, July 10-14. The counselor application deadline is March 28, 2016.
Camp & Festival Counselor Application Form
2016 Veteran Marching Band Percussion and Auxiliary Audition Registration
Any member of the 2015 Cornhusker Marching Band percussion, color guard and twirler sections that is in good academic standing (minimum 2.000 GPA) who wishes to participate in the 2016 CMB must must successfully complete an audition this spring. Click on the red box below to request an audition appointment.Veteran CMB Percussion & Auxiliary Audition Registration
Big Red Express:
Submit the online Big Red Express Instrument or Locker request form to arrange for instrument and/or locker rental. You must be enrolled in BRE before you will be issued an instrument.