Current Students

All Band Ensembles:

All students participating in any Glenn Korff School of Music ensemble or performance must complete the electronic student release form:

Student Release Form

REQUEST FOR EXCUSED ABSENCE: See the ensemble syllabus for grading information in regard to absences from ensemble rehearsals and/or performances. Submit a request for an absence from rehearsal PRIOR to the absence. It is permissible to submit a request for an excused absence after that absence in the event of illness or family emergency. Click on the appropriate ensemble name below to access the excused absence request form.

iPad Check-in

Marching Band members who are also members of the Big Red Express during the spring semester may keep their assigned iPad until after the last BRE assignment. However, you must contact either Jan or Rose to make arrangements to keep the iPad. All other members of the marching band must return the iPad to the Band Office from January 10th through January 13th from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and from 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Please fully charge the iPad before returning it to the Band Office. Remember to return it in the LifeProof case with the lanyard, charger and charger cable.

Big Red Express:

Submit the online Big Red Express Instrument or Locker request form to arrange for instrument and/or locker rental. You must be enrolled in BRE before you will be issued an instrument.

Follow us

Facebook Logo  Twitter Logo