Band Camp Exhibition
The Cornhusker Marching Band's annual Exhibition at the end of Band Camp is scheduled for Friday, August 22 at 7:00 PM in Memorial Stadium. Fans should use Gate 3 (southwest corner) or Gate 11 (northwest corner.) Admission is free. The show is open to the public. Parking is available in the garage directly west of the stadium or in any downtown city parking garage. The cost of parking in the surface lots surrounding the stadium is $5.00.
The Exhibition will be held if there is light to moderate rain. We will cancel and not re-schedule the event if the weather is dangerous (lightning or high winds.)
Fall Concert Ensemble Performances
All concerts, unless otherwise noted, take place in Kimball Recital Hall, North 11th and R Street, on the University's city campus. General admission $5; students/seniors $3.
- Sunday, September 14, 5:00 PM, The Cornhusker Marching Band joins the Lincoln Symphony Orchestra's opening concert at the Lied Center. Contact the Lied Center for ticket information.
- Wednesday, October 8, 7:30 PM, Wind Ensemble, Kimball Recital Hall
- Tuesday, October 14, 7:30 PM, Symphonic Band, Kimball Recital Hall
- Thursday, December 4, 7:30 PM, Wind Ensemble, Kimball Recital Hall
- Sunday, December 14, 3:00 PM, Symphonic Band, Kimball Recital Hall
Cornhusker Marching Band Highlights Concert
- Tuesday, Decmeber 16, 7:30 PM, Lied Center for Performing Arts
Ticket prices will be posted later in the fall. Tickets will be sold through the Lied Center Box Office.