Cornhusker Marching Band Schedule, November 1, 2014
- 8:00 AM Westbrook Music Building open for marching band students, faculty and staff.
- 8:30 AM Percussion rehearsal begins in the Stadium (open to the public.)
- 9:00 AM Full band rehearsal begins in the Stadium (open to the public.)
- 11:00 AM End of rehearsal/break time.
- 12:00 PM Unity Walk (Grandmother's) on the east side of the Stadium.
- 12:00 PM Chancellor's Pre-Game Event (Railyard) in the Lied Center.
- 12:15 PM President's Pre-Game Event (Misty's) in the Lied Commons.
- 12:30 PM Uniform inspection in WMB.
- 1:00 PM Percussion warm-up on the west steps of Sheldon Museum of Art (open to the public.)
- 1:00 PM Meeting in 132 WMB for brass, woodwinds, battery percussion and color guard.
- 1:30 PM Warm-up concert on the north side of Kimball Recital Hall (open to the public.)
- 1:45 PM Band departs for the Stadium.
- 2:30 PM Kick-off of Nebraska vs Purdue
- 6:30 PM Band returns to Westbrook Music Building.
- 7:30 PM Band is free after the building is clean.
Stadium rehearsals usually begin 5 1/2 hours prior to game time. Check this web page for schedule updates. Stadium rehearsals are open to the public, however, please follow these security guidelines: Enter and exit the stadium through Gate 3 ONLY. Gate 3 is located in the southwest corner of the stadium. Please sit in either section 6 or 26 depending on the orientation of the show. Do not wander around the stadium. Please be courteous to the stadium staff and security personnel. They have a difficult job to do and they're trying to keep all of us safe. A security check will be done immediately following rehearsal. Please exit the stadium quickly remembering to take all of your personal belongings, water bottles, and food wrappers with you. Everyone associated with the band program appreciates your adherence to the above requests. Our continued access to the stadium on game days depends on your assistance. We are fortunate to have the privilege of an open rehearsal in the stadium on game days. We must do everything that we possibly can to preserve this privilege. Thanks for your patience, and Go Big Red!