BIOC435: Advanced Topics in Biochemistry (Theme: Metabolic Engineering)
- Integrate overall biochemistry knowledge and understanding.
- Learn to read the primary literature and critique primary literature and experimental methods in biochemistry.
- Become acquainted with sophisticated topics in biochemistry and able to contribute to group discussions about the literature related to these topics.
- Apply biochemical knowledge to new areas within the life sciences.
- Organize and present biochemical research data in oral and written formats.