Whether attending a career fair, conducting on-campus interviews or simply trying to raise awareness about your organization, holding an information session is an excellent opportunity to connect with students. Use Husker Hire Link (HHL) to request a date and time. You can also use HHL to:
- Log in to Husker Hire Link using your e-mail address and password. If you do not have an account, click here to create one.
- Click on "Fairs & Information Sessions”
- Click on “Information Sessions"
- Click on “Add New”
- Enter information regarding: date, time, location, anticipated number of guests, audio/visual equipment needs, description (ex. job titles of open positions, or list majors you seek, etc.)
- Your request will be reviewed by our staff within two business days and you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
- several weeks before campus interviews - this may raise student awareness about your organization thereby increasing the number of resumes submitted or
- the night before an on-campus interview date - this allows recruiters to present key information to students scheduled for interviews the next day, and to other interested students.
- How do I request an information session for students?
- When and where are information sessions typically held?
- Is there a cost to hold an information session?
- How do I arrange food and beverages for my session?
Still have questions?
Please contact Kim Afrank, (402) 472-8055.