Direct-hire employers can access student and alumni resumes. A Husker Hire Link (HHL) account is required. You can also use HHL to:
Career Services has created several resume books for specific majors or groups. Click on the link to Resume Books at the top of your Husker Hire Link homepage.
For resume search authorization, contact Kim Schafers, Husker Hire Link Referral Coordinator at (402) 472-8054. Once access has been granted:
- Log in to Husker Hire Link using your e-mail address and password
- Choose the "Resume Books" tab (if this tab is not present, you do not have authorization and will need to request it)
- Select the "All Resumes" book
- Use the Advanced Resume Search to narrow your results as desired
- Click "submit" to view your results
- E-mail candidates directly, save an excel file or download resumes.
- Search Tip: From the resume search menu, keep your first search broad by only choosing the minimum requirements. If the search results in too many candidates, click the back button to add more criteria. Narrow your search until you get just the right match for your position.
Career Services will conduct a customized resume search for you. Provide us with desired qualifications and we will e-mail resumes to you. Contact Kim Schafers, Husker Hire Link Referral Coordinator at (402) 472-8054