UNL Career Services lists part-time, internship and full-time opportunities in Husker Hire Link (HHL), part of the NACElink Network. Connect with UNL students and alumni in all academic areas. You can also use HHL to:
Create a New Husker Hire Link Account and Post a Job
- Click here to create a Husker Hire Link account and post a job at the same time
- Choose “Register and Post Job to UNL Only (free)”
- Complete the required items marked with a red asterisk.
- Click “submit”
- Within one business day your account and job posting will be reviewed by our staff. You will receive a message with your password, and the position will be visible to students/alumni.
Use Existing Husker Hire Link Account to Post a Job
- Log in to Husker Hire Link using your e-mail address and password
- Choose the "Jobs" tab
- Under "Job Posting (non-OCI)", click "add new"
- Enter the job description and application information, items required are marked with a red asterisk
- Click "submit"
- The position will be reviewed by our staff and visible to students/alumni within one business day.
We appreciate your interest in UNL students and alumni. For help with your job or internship posting, contact our office: