Employer sponsors play an important role in building the services essential to the success of UNL students. Husker Circle is a program that recognizes employers that sponsor $2000 or more annually for Career Services’ programming at UNL.
To become a member, contact:
Dr. Kelli K. Smith
Asst. Director, Employer Relations
Benefits of Membership
Husker Circle organizations enjoy increased visibility through:
- Logo and link on front and main Career Services web pages
- Logo and link on student Husker Hire Link homepage
- Half page display advertising in the next "Preparing for the Job Search Guide"
- Acknowledgement on a plaque in our interview waiting area
- First invitation to participate in student events including panels and mock interviews
- Priority booth placement at career fairs (separate registration fee applies)
How are Husker Circle funds used?
These generous gifts are used to support career fairs and events, resources and equipment, and student staff. In addition, we are able to offer free subscriptions to Husker Hire Link for students and alumni.