Experience is key to reaching your professional and personal goals. Career Services helps you get it.
- develop professional skills
- enhance classroom learning
- clarify career interests and skills
- strengthen self-confidence
- build leadership skills
- establish references/contacts
- prepare for graduate or professional school
- gain a competitive edge
(Summer 10-12, 1-3
Call or schedule on-line
Find out more about student jobs and internships!
Work to Earn
Career Services advertises a variety of jobs on and off campus including workstudy jobs. All listings are updated daily. Apply directly to each employer as indicated in the job description.
Work to Learn
Regardless of the format, title or pay, the primary purpose of an internship or co-op is learning—a chance to experience what you have been studying in a work setting. Interns develop specific learning objectives and goals.