Whether you need help choosing or changing a major or have questions about careers, Career Services can help.
Identify your interests and skills through a Career Assessment. Meet with a career adviser to discuss results and next steps.
- Campbell Interest and Skill Survey - Complete in 225 Nebraska Union.
- Strong Interest Inventory - Complete in 225 Nebraska Union.
- Career Cruising - Provided by the UNL Parents Association. Contact us for username and password.
- Transferable Skills Assessment - Identify your top skills
- O*Net - Occupation Search.
- My Next Move includes career information and a brief assessment
- CareerOneStop - Career, employment and education information.
Research careers including training, job outlook, and earnings.
- Career Guide to UNL Undergraduate Majors - Information on recent UNL graduates in all majors.
- Informational Interviews - Learn about a profession by interviewing someone in that field.
- Guided Professional Shadowing (GPS) - Undeclared students receive assistance in identifying a shadowing contact.
- What Can I Do With This Major? - Information about industries, employers and career strategies for common college majors.
- Nebraska Labor Market information - Includes workforce and employer trends.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - Career information including the nature of work, training and qualifications, outlook, earnings.
- What Color is Your Parachute - A resource for self-assessment and job search
Explore UNL Majors
Use the following campus resources to learn more about UNL Majors.