Important Husker Hire Link User Agreement
Husker Hire Link is a service provided to University of Nebraska – Lincoln (UNL) students and alumni seeking employment and for employers seeking University of Nebraska – Lincoln candidates for employment.
As a user of this site, I agree to:
- Maintain current, accurate and truthful information about my qualifications and educational background in my online profile, my resume and any supplemental job search documents I upload to the system.
- Keep all my profile information up to date, including my educational and demographic information.
- Protect and maintain my username and password.
- Abide by the UNL Career Services No Show Policy regarding on campus interviews including requirements for canceling interviews
- Abide by UNL Computer Use Policies
I understand that using Husker Hire Link is a privilege and not a right and can be suspended or terminated at the discretion of UNL Career Services without review by UNL.
NOTICE: By using Husker Hire Link through University of Nebraska-Lincoln Career Services, I have the option of inclusion in resume books. If I participate in resume books, I am consenting to the release of my resume and certain employment related information. University of Nebraska-Lincoln staff will use their best efforts to verify that only bona fide employers are given the password for accessing Husker Hire Link services to list vacancies, access resumes and schedule interviews with student and alumni subscribers. Students and alumni using Husker Hire Link, or similar web-based job search sites, should use good judgement in sharing personal information with potential employers. If in doubt about sharing requested information with a Husker Hire Link employer, please consult UNL Career Services.
If you would like assistance with your Husker Hire Link account, stop by UNL Career Services Resource Center located in room 225 of the Nebraska Union or contact us at (402) 472-8054.