Our staff helps students in all majors and colleges make academic and career decisions, gain experience and pursue employment or further education.
230 Nebraska Union
(Summer 10-12, 1-3
Call or schedule
on-line using MyPLAN
- Need to declare a major?
- Have a major but unsure what to do with it?
Career Services helps you identify your interests and skills and the careers that match. Find resources on academic majors, career paths and more.
- Interested in a part-time job while in school?
- Want skills and experience in your career field?
Career Services helps you identify and apply for opportunities. Student jobs and internships enhance learning and provide a competitive edge.
- Want help with resumes, letters and interviews?
- Developing your job search strategy?
- Interested in connecting with employers?
Career Services helps you conduct a successful search. Identify opportunities, prepare your application materials and connect with employers through Husker Hire Link and career fairs.
- Wondering if pursuing additional education would help you reach your career goals?
- Interested in researching programs and institutions?
- Questions about the application process?
Career Services can help you clarify interests, goals, and motivations for pursuing a graduate/professional degree, then assist you in the application process.
Alumni Career Specialist
Dr. Larry Routh, former director of UNL Career Services provides career and job search assistance free of charge in person, via e-mail or by phone.
E-mail Larry or call 402.472.8916 to schedule an appointment.