2014 Spring Semester Upcoming Events:
2014 Spring Semester Starts January 12, 2014!
Welcome Back Everyone!
1. Follow Food Science Club on Twitter @FDSTCLUB
2. Join the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)
Student Membership Link
3. IFT Aksarben Winter Meeting
January 29th, 2015
Johnnys' Cafe in Omaha, Nebraska
Speaker on Risk Communication for the Food Industry
Silent Auction For Student Scholarships
Ticket Registration Ends on January 22nd, 2015
Student Ticket RSVP link
Transportation: Club motion passed to provide transportation to Omaha on 1/7/2015; make sure you have a ride!
4. Food Science Fundraiser: Wednesday January 21, 2014
Baking and Packaging Cookies
Starting at 10:00 until complete
Product Development Lab
Please come help if you are avaiable!
5. Officer Meeting: January 21, 2014 at
5:00 pm Filley Hall
6. IFT Askarben Student Scholarships Applications
Open: Monday Febuary 2nd, 2015
Close: Early March 2015
Estimated Number: 3
7. Febuary 4th, 2015: Food Science Club Monthly Meeting: Welcome Back!
5:00 pm Meeting Starts
Please come early to check in and get dinner.
Don't forget to double check your club points!
Dinner: Raising Canes
8. FFA Club Ice Cream Fundraiser
9. IFT Area Meeting
Iowa State University in Ames, IA
April 10-11th, 2015 (Friday and Saturday)
College Bowl Competition and Networking
You should come with us!
*updated on 1/30/2015