Memorandum of Courses

The Memorandum of Courses must be

  • filed before the student has received grades (letter grades, no reports or incompletes) in more than one-half of the prescribed program; and

  • approved by the student’s adviser, the departmental or area Graduate Committee, a faculty member of the Graduate Committee in the student’s minor, and by the Dean of Graduate Studies.
A student may NOT file a Memorandum of Courses and graduate in the same semester or summer session. See Master's Degree Forms and Deadlines for further information.