Correction of Registration Errors

A graduate student who has registered in error (for example, enrollment in the undergraduate level of a 400/800 course) should correct the error through the normal drop and add process during the term in which the error occurred. In the event the error is not recognized until a grade is posted, the student may appeal for correction of registration within sixty days of the posting of the grade report in the Office of the University Registrar. Changes to a student registration record will not be made more than sixty days after grades are posted.