Graduate Certificate Program Summary
Distance education opportunitiesAll courses are completed online. Students admitted to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Business Analytics certificate program will take courses delivered through the Online MBA program.
Application checklist and deadlines
Required by the Office of Graduate Studies
- Application for Graduate Admission for a graduate certificate objective
- $50 non-refundable application processing fee
- One set of transcripts confirming eligibility for graduate-level study, uploaded to MyRED (see transcript upload requirements)
- If your native language is not English: verification of English proficiency
- If you are not a US citizen and you hold an F1 visa: concurrent admission to a degree program, because a certificate alone is not sufficient for F1 status
See also: steps to admission.
Required by the department for this certificate
After you apply, allow one business day for us to establish your access to GAMES, where you'll complete these departmental requirements:
- Letter stating background and professional goals in pursuing this certificate
- Completion of an introductory statistics course or equivalent with a grade of C or better
- Minimum English proficiency: Paper TOEFL 550, Internet TOEFL 79, IELTS 6.5
Application deadlineRolling admissions; contact the department for more information.
Applications are only accepted for Fall and Summer terms.
The online certificate consist of 12 credit hours. All courses are 3 credit hours. Courses must be taken in sequence starting with GRBA 851. However, certificate applicants admitted in 2014 may begin the sequence with ECON 817 and take GRBA 851 in the summer.
Departments: Have an update for this page? Contact Stacy Dam.
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln does not discriminate based on gender, age, disability, race, color, religion, marital status, veteran's status, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.