Graduate Certificate Program Summary
The pressure to conduct research by federal, state and accreditation agencies is becoming more and more prevalent in a variety of settings including academia and health care. Research is increasingly reliant on mixed methods techniques.
The Mixed Methods Research graduate certificate is a stand-alone credential that can provide you with the research skills necessary to fulfill this very important need.
This certificate is well-suited for current and future doctoral students seeking to enhance their professional skills and training. Individuals with no training in mixed methods research, such as those from the allied-health professions, would also benefit from the coursework.
Application checklist and deadlines
1. Required by Graduate Studies
Submit these items as part of the standard steps to admission.
- Application for Admission with $50 non-refundable application fee
- One set of transcripts uploaded to MyRED
- If your native language is not English: verification of English proficiency
- If you are not a US citizen and you hold an F1 visa: concurrent admission to a degree program, because a certificate alone is not sufficient for F1 status