Graduate Certificate Program Summary
Distance education opportunitiesAll courses are completed online. Students admitted to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Business Analytics certificate program will take courses delivered through the Online MBA program.
Application checklist and deadlines
Required by the Office of Graduate Studies
- Application for Graduate Admission for a graduate certificate objective
- $50 non-refundable application processing fee
- One set of transcripts confirming eligibility for graduate-level study, uploaded to MyRED (see transcript upload requirements)
- If your native language is not English: verification of English proficiency
- If you are not a US citizen and you hold an F1 visa: concurrent admission to a degree program, because a certificate alone is not sufficient for F1 status
See also: steps to admission.
Required by the department for this certificate
After you apply, allow one business day for us to establish your access to GAMES, where you'll complete these departmental requirements:
- Letter stating background and professional goals in pursuing this certificate
- Completion of an introductory statistics course or equivalent with a grade of C or better
- Minimum English proficiency: Paper TOEFL 550, Internet TOEFL 79, IELTS 6.5
Application deadlineRolling admissions; contact the department for more information.
Applications are only accepted for Fall and Summer terms.
The online certificate consist of successful completion of GRBA 815 Supply Chain Management Systems plus three of the other four offered courses with at least a C or better in each class is required. All courses are 3 credit hours.
- GRBA 815: Supply Chain Management
Departments: Have an update for this page? Contact Maggie Jobes.
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln does not discriminate based on gender, age, disability, race, color, religion, marital status, veteran's status, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.