Graduate Certificate Program Summary
The Supply Chain Management graduate certificate program will enable students to better understand supply chain systems, logistical issues, and global opportunities. They will be better trained to analyze and forecast trends and make better decisions. The program will provide exposure to current issues and solutions to management problems in planning and forecasting, purchasing, distribution, and customer service aspects of supply chain management.
Courses and More
- Course Requirements for this Cert are in the Catalog.
- All courses are completed online. Students admitted to this certificate program will take courses delivered through the Online MBA program.
- Cost of attendance differs from one student to another. Try our Cost Estimator or see Tuition, Fees, and Funding for details.
Application checklist and deadlines
1. Required by Graduate Studies
Submit these items as part of the standard steps to admission.
- Application for Admission with $50 non-refundable application fee
- One set of transcripts uploaded to MyRED
- If your native language is not English: verification of English proficiency
- If you are not a US citizen and you hold an F1 visa: concurrent admission to a degree program, because a certificate alone is not sufficient for F1 status
2. Required by the department
After you apply, allow one business day for us to set up your access so you can complete these requirements via MyRED.