Graduate Certificate Program Summary
Distance education opportunitiesAll courses are completed online. Students admitted to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Business Analytics certificate program will take courses delivered through the Online MBA program.
Application checklist and deadlines
Required by the Office of Graduate Studies
- Application for Graduate Admission for a graduate certificate objective
- $50 non-refundable application processing fee
- One set of transcripts, uploaded to MyRED (see upload requirements)
- If your native language is not English: verification of English proficiency
- If you are not a US citizen and you hold an F1 visa: concurrent admission to a degree program, because a certificate alone is not sufficient for F1 status
See also: steps to admission.
Required by the department for this certificate
- Letter stating background and professional goals in pursuing this certificate
- Completion of an introductory statistics course or equivalent with a grade of C or better.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree.
Application deadlineRolling admissions; contact the department for more information.
Applications are only accepted for Fall and Summer terms.
Core CoursesGRBA 815: Supply Chain Management
Other CoursesSCMS 831: Advanced Enterprise Systems
SCMS 832: Planning and Controlling Supply Chain Systems
SCMS 834: Advanced Topics in Lean Supply Chain Management
SCMS 844: Managing Logistics in the Supply Chain
Departments: Have an update for this page? Contact Maggie Jobes.
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln does not discriminate based on gender, age, disability, race, color, religion, marital status, veteran's status, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.