Graduate Degree Program Summary
Graduate degrees offered
- Master of Engineering Management in Engineering Management
Distance Education OpportunitiesMaster of Engineering Management
Application checklist and deadlines
Required by the Office of Graduate Studies
- Application for Graduate Admission
- $50 non-refundable application processing fee
- One set of transcripts, uploaded to MyRED (see transcript upload requirements)
- If your native language is not English: verification of English proficiency
- If you are not a US citizen and you expect to hold an F or J visa: financial resource information
See also: steps to admission.
Required by Engineering Management in GAMES
After you apply, allow one business day for us to establish your access to GAMES, where you'll complete these departmental requirements:
- Entrance exam(s): GRE recommended
- Minimum English proficiency: Paper TOEFL 550, Internet TOEFL 79, IELTS 6.5
- Personal statement (strongly recommended)
- Three letters of recommendation
When sending GRE or TOEFL scores, UNL's institution code is 6877 and a department code is not needed.
Application Deadlines for Engineering Management
|For Financial Consideration||Fall: February 15 Spring: September 15|
|Otherwise||Rolling admissions, contact the department for more information.|
Successful candidates for admission should have a bachelor's degree in engineering and technology, physical science, computer science or mathematics. Students with non-engineering degrees may be required to take some undergraduate course work in engineering science.
Courses and MoreStudents in Engineering Management are most likely to take courses in:Course Catalog in the Graduate Bulletin.
Students will work with an advisor to create a Program of Studies or Memorandum of Courses during the first half of their coursework.
Faculty and research
Departments: Have an update for this page? Contact Maggie Jobes.
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln does not discriminate based on gender, age, disability, race, color, religion, marital status, veteran's status, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.