Graduate Degree Program Summary
Graduate degrees offered
- M.Eng. in Engineering with an area of study in Engineering Management
Distance Education OpportunitiesM.Eng. with an area of study in Engineering Management
Contacts for Engineering Management
On the Web
Dr. Jeffrey Woldstad
222 Chase Hall
Lincoln NE 68583-0726
Application checklist and deadlines
Required by the Office of Graduate Studies
- Application for Graduate Admission
- $50 non-refundable application processing fee
- One set of transcripts, uploaded to MyRED (see upload requirements)
- If your native language is not English: verification of English proficiency
- If you are not a US citizen and you expect to hold an F or J visa: financial resource information
See also: steps to admission.
Required by Engineering Management in GAMES
After you apply, allow one business day for us to establish your access to GAMES, where you'll complete these departmental requirements:
Application Deadlines for Engineering Management
|For Financial Consideration||Fall: February 15 Spring: September 15|
|Otherwise||Rolling admissions, contact the department for more information.|
Successful candidates for admission should have a bachelor's degree in engineering and technology, physical science, computer science or mathematics. Students with non-engineering degrees may be required to take some undergraduate course work in engineering science.
Courses and MoreStudents in Engineering Management are most likely to take courses in:Course Catalog in the Graduate Bulletin.
Students will work with an advisor to create a Program of Studies or Memorandum of Courses during the first half of their coursework.
Faculty and research
Departments: Have an update for this page? Contact Maggie Jobes.
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln does not discriminate based on gender, age, disability, race, color, religion, marital status, veteran's status, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.