Graduate Degree Program Summary
Graduate programs offered
Earn a Graduate Degree
- MEM in Engineering Management
Online and Distance OpportunitiesOffered online:
Some online coursework may be available for your program; contact dept. for details.
Application checklist and deadlines
1. Required by Graduate Studies
Submit these items as part of the standard steps to admission.
2. Required by Engineering Management
After you apply, allow one business day for us to set up your access so you can complete these requirements via MyRED.
- Entrance exam(s): GRE recommended but not required
- Minimum English proficiency: Paper TOEFL 550, Internet TOEFL 79, IELTS 6.5
- Personal statement (strongly recommended)
- Three letters of recommendation
When sending GRE or TOEFL scores, UNL's institution code is 6877 and a department code is not needed.
Application Deadlines for Engineering Management
- For Financial Consideration: February 15 for Fall. September 15 for Spring.
- Otherwise: Rolling admissions, contact the department for more information.
Application/admission is for entry in a specific term and year. UNL's academic year is divided into 3 terms: Fall (August-December), Spring (January-May), and Summer (multiple sessions May-August). Some UNL programs accept new students only in certain terms and/or years; if your desired entry term isn't mentioned here, you may want to consult the department for clarification.
Successful candidates for admission should have a bachelor's degree in engineering and technology, physical science, computer science or mathematics. Students with non-engineering degrees may be required to take some undergraduate course work in engineering science.
Cost of attendanceCost differs from one student to another. For details see Tuition, Fees, and Funding or try our Cost Estimator.
Courses and MoreAdmitted students will choose courses from the Course Catalog, typically in:Steps to Degree Completion.
Faculty and research
Where available, faculty names link to bios or homepages and conversation icons () link to directory listings with address, phone, and email.