Graduate Degree Program Summary
Graduate degrees offered
- Environmental Studies
- Space, Cyber, and Telecommunications
Application checklist and deadlines
Required by the Office of Graduate Studies
- Application for Graduate Admission
- $50 non-refundable application processing fee
- One set of transcripts, uploaded to MyRED (see upload requirements)
- If your native language is not English: verification of English proficiency
- If you are not a US citizen and you expect to hold an F or J visa: financial resource information
See also: steps to admission.
Required by Legal Studies in GAMES
After you apply, allow one business day for us to establish your access to GAMES, where you'll complete these departmental requirements:
Application Deadlines for Legal Studies
|Fall: April 15|
Located on the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's East Campus, the College of Law offers the best in modern facilities, including the largest law library in the state, well-designed classrooms, and comfortable student lounges. The College of Law also has a broad curriculum that complements the diverse interests of its student body.
Faculty and research
Departments: Have an update for this page? Contact Maggie Jobes.
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln does not discriminate based on gender, age, disability, race, color, religion, marital status, veteran's status, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.