Online Graduate Degrees and Certificates
These programs are available online as distance education.
Note that for some programs, a degree can be completed online for certain specializations or areas of study only.
Class search tip
In the Schedule of Classes you can filter for classes where the Mode of Instruction is Online Distance Class.
- Science for Educators and Community Development specializations
- Family Financial Planning
- Family and Community Services
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education
- Human and Family Services Administration
- International Family Studies
- Youth Development
- State certifications and endorsements
- M.Ed. with area of study in P-12 School Leadership (Starting Summer 2017 requires the completion of a 6 hour block of on-campus courses during the first summer)
- M.A. with area of study in Higher Education Administration
- Ed.D. in Educational Administration with area of study in P-12 School Leadership (requires on-campus seminars during the summer sessions in the first three years)
- Ed.D. and Ph.D. in Educational Studies with Educational Leadership and Higher Education specialization (Ph.D. requires 6 hours of on-campus research seminars)
- Integrated Media Communications
- Media Studies
- Professional Journalism
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Education (Pre-12)
- Early Childhood Special Education (Birth to age 5)
- Visual Impairments (Pre-12) (summer on-site participation will be required at various locations)