Feeling actively interested or concerned.
Caring means investing your time and interest, in essence, sharing your most valuable assets. (20 Points)
Caring for Service: Feeling Actively Interested or Concerned. As members of the Greek Community we are actively interested in pursuing ways to improve the world around us. We think globally and act locally. We are actively concerned about community issues and we show it through our actions. (Philanthropic and service initiatives)
Off Campus Leadership
- How many of your members are active members or participants in a Lincoln community organization, or were participants in a Lincoln community organization event? (please attach a spread sheet with member names and the organization/event) 3 Possible Points
- The chapter will host one philanthropy with another Greek Organization. Please provide evidence of your efforts. (please attach a picture). 5 Possible Points
- Please report the amount of money raised for the organization’s national philanthropy. (attach documentation) 4 possible points
- Chapter should hold one other philanthropic event for a local cause, independently. Please report the amount of money raised. (attach documentation) 3 possible points
- Please report the number of hands on community service projects by the organization. (attach documentation of the service event and, date. Pictures may be included for additional documentation) 5 possible points
How does your chapter demonstrate a care for service to the community Explain how service is an integral part of your chapter’s mission. If it is not, explain why you believe the chapter struggles with service and how you might change the culture.