The Information Technology Services Computer Help Center supports the computing needs of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Our primary support areas include questions and problems related to
- Campus network and Internet connections (new requests, configuration, access failure, etc.)
- E-mail (Office 365, directory listing change requests, etc.)
- My.UNL Academic Portal (Blackboard)
- UNL system-wide applications and servers
- PC and Mac problems (operating system, virus eradication, etc.)
Before You Contact Us
Check the Current Threats page for a listing of the most recent viruses and security vulnerabilities.
Check this page for online help resources (login) to find databases and how-to guides that provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Also, you may initiate many service requests for communications services, computer accounts, network connections, and other services provided by Information Technology Services for UNL faculty, staff, and students by completing various online request forms found under QUICK PICKS on the Information Technology Services home page. If you have questions on any of these forms, please contact us:
Phone: (402) 472-3970 or toll-free (866) 472-3970
501 Building Room 105-Main location
(501 Stadium Drive) on the west edge of City Campus,
7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m
Saturday and Sunday
Noon to 7:00 p.m
East Campus Union, Room 304
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.