Performing Partnerships: Great American Collaborations of the Stage
- The Martha Graham Dance Company, January 28th at 7:30 pm, Lied Center for Performing Arts.
- Richard Move film screening of Bloodwork: The Ana Mendieta Story, February 26, 2014 at 5:30 pm, Sheldon Art Museum
- Richard Move Public Lecture, February 27th at 5:30pm, Presentation Room at the Van Brunt Visitors Center.
- Martha @ The Johnny Carson Theater, February 28, 2014 at 7:30pm, Lied Center's Johnny Carson Theater.
- Andrew Solomon, author of Far From the Tree and The Noonday Demon (winner of the National Book Award ), Public Lecture, March 14th at 5:30pm, Sheldon Museum of Art.
- Broadway Composer Scott Frankel, Public Lecture, April, 3rd at 5:30pm, Lied Center for Performing Arts.
- Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles' it gets better, April 18, 2014 at 7:30pm, Lied Center for Performing Arts.
Recent IAS news
- IAS Season V featured this fall in the Daily Nebraskan here.
- New York Times "Book by Book" feature on author Andrew Solomon, one of our featured lecturers visiting in Spring 2014. Read the article here.
- The Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles will be performing "It Gets Better" on April 18, 2014 as a part of Season V's performance series. Read about this group here.
The Interdisciplinary Arts Symposium is sponsored by the Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts, presented, in part, by the Lied Center for Performing Arts, and funded, in part, by the Hixson-Lied Endowment.