Performing Partnerships: Great American Collaborations of the Stage
- Richard Move film screening of Bloodwork: The Ana Mendieta Story, February 26, 2014 at 5:30 pm, Sheldon Art Museum
- Richard Move Public Lecture, February 27th at 5:30pm, Presentation Room at the Van Brunt Visitors Center.
- Martha @ The Johnny Carson Theater, February 28, 2014 at 7:30pm, Lied Center's Johnny Carson Theater.
- Andrew Solomon, author of Far From the Tree and The Noonday Demon (winner of the National Book Award ), Public Lecture, March 14th at 5:30pm, Sheldon Museum of Art.
- Broadway Composer Scott Frankel, Public Lecture, April, 3rd at 5:30pm, Lied Center for Performing Arts.
- Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles' it gets better, April 18, 2014 at 7:30pm, Lied Center for Performing Arts.
- The Martha Graham Dance Company, was held January 28th at 7:30 pm, Lied Center for Performing Arts.
Read more about the artists, lectures and performances featured by IAS this season.IAS Season V Page
Recent IAS news
- Andrew Solomon's recent review of "All Joy and No Fun," by Jennifer Senior in the NY Times.  Read the review here.
- The Martha Graham Dance Company's visit to the Lied Center was featured in the Lincoln Journal Star.  Read the feature here.
- Andrew Solomon's TED Talk, "Love No Matter What." Watch the TED talk here.
- A preview of Martha @. See the video here.
- The trailer for Richard Move's "Bloodwork".  Check out the trailer here.
- Andrew Solomon  featured on NPR's Ted Radio Hour, "Can Your Child's Identity Shape Yours?" Listen here.
- IAS Season V feature. Daily Nebraskan, August 29, 2013. Read article here.
The Interdisciplinary Arts Symposium is sponsored by the Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts, presented, in part, by the Lied Center for Performing Arts, and funded, in part, by the Hixson-Lied Endowment.