IAS 2012-13 -Season IV Reading List -Coming Soon!
IAS 2011-12 - Season III - Recommended Reading List
- De Genova, N. and Ramos-Zayas, A. Latino Crossing: Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and the Politics of Race and Citizenship
- Haenni, Sabine. The Immigrant Scene: Ethnic Amusements in NY 1880-1920
- Lourdeaux, Lee: Italian and Irish Filmmakers in America
- Mock, Roberta. Jewish Women on Stage, Film, and Television
- Pipher, Mary. The Middle of Everywhere
- Ramos-Garcia, Luis. ed. The State of Latino Theater in the US.
- Rubin, Rachel and Jeffrey Melnick. Immigration and American Popular Culture
- Sandoval-Sanchez, Alberto. Jose, Can you See?
- Thompson, Robert Farris. Tango: The Art History of Love
The Interdisciplinary Arts Symposium is sponsored by the Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts, presented, in part, by the Lied Center for Performing Arts, and funded, in part, by the Hixson-Lied Endowment.