Srivatsan Kidambi, Assistant Professor
Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
University of Nebraska–Lincoln
207 Othmer Hall
Lincoln, Nebraska 68588-0643
- Biological arrays
- Biological tissue models
- Self-assembled monolayers
- Thin films
- Thin film preparation and characterization
- “Propofol induces MAPK/ERK cascade dependant expression of c-Fos and Egr-1 in rat hippocampal slices” Srivatsan Kidambi *, Joel Yarmush, Yevgeny Berdichevsky, Sangeetha Kamath, Wayne Fong, Joseph SchianodiCola, BMC Research Notes, 17(3), 201-206, 2010.
- “Reversal of Liver Fibrosis” Deepak Nagrath, Srivatsan Kidambi, Rongjun Zuon, Francois Berthiaume, Martin Yarmush (in preparation).
- “FMR-1 Deficiency Alters Self-Renewal, Proliferation and Pluripotency of Mouse Embryonic Cells” Monica Casali, Srivatsan Kidambi, Biju Parekkadan, John Levine, Martin Yarmush, (in preparation).
- “Aptamer Incorporated Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Films Targeting Influenza Virus’s Hemagglutinin Binding Region” Srivatsan Kidambi, Ilsoon Lee, Christina Chan., (in preparation).
- “Oxygen-Mediated Enhancement of Metabolism, Functional Polarization, Gene Expression an Drug Clearance in Cocultures of Primary Hepatocytes” Srivatsan Kidambi, Eric Novik, Ruby Yarmush, Piyun Chao, Martin Yarmush, Yaakov Nahmias, Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, 106(37), 15714-9, 2009.
- “Propofol induces a Dose-Dependent Alteration in the Expression of c-Fos and Egr-1 in Neuronal Cells” Srivatsan Kidambi *, Joel Yarmush, Wayne Fong, Sangeetha Kamath, Joseph SchianodiCola, Yaakov Nahmias, NeuroReport, 20(7), 657-662, 2009.
- “Tunable Resistive m-dPEG Acid Patterns on Polyelectrolyte Multilayers at Physiological Conditions: Template for Directed Deposition of Biomacromolecules” Srivatsan Kidambi, Christina Chan, Ilsoon Lee., Langmuir,24(1),224-30, 2008.
- “Patterned Co-culture of Neurons and Astrocytes on Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Films for Studying Astrocyte Mediated Oxidative Stress in Neurons” Srivatsan Kidambi, Ilsoon Lee, Christina Chan. Advanced Functional Materials, 18, 294-301, 2008.
- “Selective Adhesion of Primary Hepatocytes on Polyelectrolyte Multilayers: Template for Patterned Cell Co-culture” Srivatsan Kidambi, Lufang Sheng, Mehmet Toner, Martin Yarmush, Ilsoon Lee, Christina Chan. Macromolecular Biosciences, 7(3), 344-53, 2007.
- “Cell Adhesion on Polyelectrolyte Multilayer coated PDMS Surfaces with Varying Topographies” Srivatsan Kidambi, Natasha Udpa, Stacey Schroeder, Ilsoon Lee, Christina Chan. Tissue Engineering, 13 (8), 2105-2117, 2007.
- “Cell Adhesion on Surfaces of Varying Topographies” US 20080241926
- “Salt and pH tunable Polyelectrolyte Multilayers for uses as bioengineering scaffolds” US 20070224175
- “Development of Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Coatings for Primary Hepatocyte Cell Culture System” (MSU Invention Number 06-026).
- “Aptamer Arrays on Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Films” (MSU Invention Number 05-117F).