- North Star Embedded Institute An unofficially termed Writing Across the Curriculum effort at Lincoln North Star High School creates more meaningful writing opportunities in all classes, even math and art.
- Saint Benedict's Board Marathon
- Nebraska Writing Project members and friends of NeWP joined together to explore nature and write at the Platte River Writing Marathon.
- The first annual week-long Young Writers Camp brought students together from high schools across Nebraska
- 2013 Poetry of Place named twelve Nebraska student poets who read their poetry of place at the State Capitol in Lincoln.
- 2013 Administrative Support Award
North Star principal Vann Price receives the 2013 award
- Carol MacDaniels Teacher of the Year
Susan Martens, “artist-scholar-philosopher-humanitarian-practitioner...”
- 2013 Kearney Marathon Starts with Tango and Ends with Potluck
- Omaha Writing Group "The Omaha Writing Group decided to spend the longest night of the year experiencing the world from the seat of a kayak..."
- 2013 Youth Writing Festival Nineteen students from all across Nebraska took place in the events...
- 2013 Summer Board Retreat Marathon
"A much needed rainstorm threatened to intrude on this year's writing marathon at the Benedictine retreat center near Schuyler Nebraska..."
- Visit Nebraska Organizations That Support Writers, an annotated reference of current happenings and resources for writers around Nebraska.
- Carol MacDaniels Teacher of the Year Long-time NeWP member Anne Walden received the award at NeWP's annual Spring Awards gathering.
- Administrative Support Award to Mark Kalvoda
- Platte River Writing Retreat and Marathon Ten Nebraska Writing Project Teacher-Consultants convened at the Chokecherry cabins in the ever scenic and serene Platte River State Park for the annual Fall Writing Retreat and Marathon.
- Spotlight Writer: Danielle Helzer Gretna High School teacher Danielle Helzer shares her story and her writing.
- 2012 Holocaust Seminar There is no Future Without Memory: Exploring the Holocaust and Social Justice
- 2012 Poetry of Place Capitol Reading. Students read their wiinning poetry
- 2012 Nebraska Youth Writing Festivals The Nebraska Writing Project hosts its first Youth Writing Festivals at Elkhorn South High School and the University of Nebraska–Kearney.
- Centennial Hall Writing Marathon Fall brings the annual excursion of Ms. Knispel’s Expository Writing students to Centennial Hall
- Winter Writing Marathon, Lincoln Haymarket
- Omaha Writing/Riding Marathon
- NeWP Impact Survey Results
- Lincoln Summer Institute 2011 Fourteen teachers rejuvenated this summer with writing, inquiring, and strategy-sharing.
- 2011 Rural Summer Institute at North Platte Fifteen central and western Nebraska teachers (K-12) participated in the 2011 Nebraska Writing Project Rural Institute.
- 2011 Technology Summer Insitute Recap The 2011 Technology Institute was like an Extreme Makeover: Teacher Technology Edition.
- Spotlight Writer: Danielle Helzer Perkins County High School teacher Danielle Helzer shares her story and her writing.
- Twelve Stories I Never Told You Vignettes written by NeWP Advisory Board members and inspired by Dan Holt’s "Ten Stories about Coyotes I Never Told You".
- Fourth Annual Retreat and Marathon Teacher-writers descended once again on Platte River State Park for the annual Nebraska Writing Project Platte River Writing Retreat and Marathon.
- Five Nebraska Teachers Score in Chicago Five middle school NeWP teachers participated in the 2011 National Evaluation Scoring Conference.
- Writing Project Profiled "GoodNUz", a publication of the Nebraska Alumni Association, profiles NeWP.
- One Book One NeWP Grab your iPad, Kindle, or library card and hunt down a copy of the titles voted in for the 2011 discussion.
- Holocaust Educators Present in Orlando
- Holocaust Satellite Seminar "From digital stories, to action plans, to personal reflection pieces, our teachers shared what they learned."
- Twelve Students Selected for Poetry of Place Twelve student poets from across Nebraska gathered at the State Capitol on May 6, to read their selected poems.
- Administrative Support AwardRobert Bussmann was awarded the Nebraska Writing Project 2011 Administrator Certificate of Recognition at the annual Spring Gathering.
- Carol MacDaniels Award Jane Conneally received the Nebraska Writing Project Carol MacDaniels Award for 2011.
- Spring Marathon Goes West to Holt County Nebraska Writing Project Teacher Consultants enjoyed sharing their county's local wonders.
- NeWP at Orlando in Photos Seven Nebraska teachers represent NeWP at NWP in Orlando.
- Lincoln North Star English Department Utilizes EQUIPs Melanie Farber, English Teacher and the English Department Chair at Lincoln North Star High School, describes the impact of NeWP EQUIPs in the Lincoln North Star English Department.
- Spotlight Writer: Diana Weis Millard Public Schools (Omaha) teacher Diana Weis shares her story and her writing.
- NeWP Ning–NeWP Teachers, Come Home and Join! NeWP Ning is developed to reconnect NeWP teachers.
- Technology Summer Institutes
- 2010 NeWP Summer Instutute Revitalizes Teachers
- Boster & Grinvalds Present in Orlando
- Magical Meeting 2010
- Summer 2011 Satellite Seminar of the Holocaust Educators Network
- "There is No Future Without Memory: Exploring the Holocaust and Social Justice"
- Third Annual Platte River Writing Retreat...
- NeWP Rural Writing Institute
- Valentine High School Writing Marathon
- Inaugural Professional Writing Retreat
- A Community Mandated by Law, United through Writing
- Celebrating Poetry of Place
- You are invited to Join us for the Winter Writing Marathon
- Omaha Writing/Riding Marathoners Explore NoDo
- NeWPers Present at Urban Sites Netork Conference
- Mary Knight receives 2010 Administrator Recognition Award
- Dorothy Miller receives 2010 Carol MacDaniels Award
- Dwyer Joins Ranks of NeWP Teacher Leaders Tapped for National Leadership
- Winter Writing Marathon Draws 23 from Across the State
- Spotlight Writer: Katrina Lee Gotschall
- Les Whipp in Memoriam 1931-2009
- The Bees and the Wasps, a story of the Platte River Writing Retreat
- Spotlight Writers: David Martin, Linda Hayek
- Teaching the Holocaust
- NeWP Writing Groups Begin Again Around Nebraska
- Literacy for Social Justice in the Urban Heartland
- Spring Gathering
- Administrative Support Award, Robert Slauson
- Poetry of Place Celebration
- Poetry of Place Winning Poetry
- Reading, Writing, and Teaching the Holocaust
- January Chill No Match for the Warmth of the Winter Writing Marathon
- Stuhr Museum Marathon
- Platte River Writing Retreat and Marathon
- Writing Marathoners Explore Omaha's Old Market
- 2008 Poetry of Place
- Urban Sites Network Conference
- Spotlight Writers: Tobi Scaggs, Beverly Hoistad, Kim Larsen, Jeff Grinvalds, Jane Connealy, Susan Martens-Baker
- NeWP Spring Gathering celebrates Poetry of Place, Carol MacDaniels Award
and the Administrator Certificate of Recognition Award.
- NeWPers Present at NCTE Conference in New York City
- NYC Writing Marathon at the NWP Annual Meeting
- January Writing Marathon Biggest Ever
- Carol MacDaniels Teacher of the Year Award, Linda Beckstead
- Administrative Support Award, Kim Larson
- 2007 Rural Poetry Celebration, A Capitol Reading
- Tech Team to Pioneer NeWP Podcasting Project
- Teacher's Night at Durham Western Heritage Museum
- 2007-08 Papillion-LaVista NeWP Institute Begins
- Fall Writing Marathoners Enjoy Good Weather and Latvian Hospitality
- Second Annual Writing Marathon
- Hamilton County Farmer Oral History project featured
- Jeff Grinvalds Publishes Technology article on NWP's E-Voice
- Nebraska Writing Project Technology Team Reports Grant Work
- Annual Spring Gathering a Success
- Advisory Board Retreats to St. Benedict's
- 2007 Rural Institute Concludes at Mid-Plains Community College
- 2007 Lincoln Summer Invitational Institute Wrap-up
- 2007 Summer Technology Institute Wrap-up
- Board Member Cathie English Helps facilitate VIWP Tech Institute
- Paul Olson Wins 2006 Carol MacDaniels Teacher of the Year Award
- Administrative Support Award to Deb Rodenburg and Tom Seib
- 2006 First Writers Marathon, October 7 in the Lincoln Haymarket
- Pius X Embedded Institutes
- The 2006 Literature Institute
- Rural Poetry Celebration, poetry, poet photos, program synopsis
- Rural Poetry Winners Read Poetry
- Sharon Bishop Invited to Give Keynote Address
- NeWP teacher-researchers chronicle After-school Writing Circles
- Tech Team Reports
- Nebraska Writing Project Technology Team Begins Grant Work
- Sarah Brown Wins 2005 Carol MacDaniels Teacher of the Year Award
Administrative Achievement Awards 2005, to Father Michael Morin, Ron Pauls, and Dr. Jef Johnston