OASIS Student Success Program (OSSP)
As a participant of the OASIS Student Success Program, you enroll in a First-Year student seminar, have monthly meetings with a professional staff and peer mentors, and attend cultural and academic programs.
Components of the Program Include:
- Participate in Student Success Seminar
- Meet Monthly With Professional OASIS Staff
- Have an Assigned Peer-Mentor
- Complete Study Hours
- Complete a Mid-semester Check-In
- Attend Diversity & Social Events
Benefits of Participating:
- You will gain familiarity with OASIS and the UNL campus
- Learn how to find and use academic support services
- Meet people from different backgrounds and diverse perspectives
- Gain personal and professional skills necessary for lifelong learning
OASISOffice of Academic Success and Intercultural Services
University of Nebraska–Lincoln
Jackie Gaughan Multicultural Center
1505 'S' St.
Lincoln, NE 68588-0450
Fax: (402) 472-8159
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.