- Candidates must have achieved sophomore standing or above
- Candidates must be in the top 20% of their class and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3.
- Membership is open to all students of sound character (as defined by the institution) from all academic disciplines who meet the membership criteria.
- Members will be inducted into membership by invitation only. Eligible students will be invited at least once during each academic year. Lifetime membership is conferred upon induction.
- Students who want to transfer their membership may contact the new chapter's advisor and will be considered on an individual basis by the chapter advisor and new chapter's officers.
Spring 2013 Officers & New Inductees