Members of the Physics Department in May 1905.

Left to right, front row: Burton Evans Moore and Bertram Spencer. Middle row: DeWitt Brace, John Almy, and J.M. Chowins.

Back row: Clarence A. Skinner and an unidentified man. Moore was a faculty member 1896-1925, Brace 1887-1905, Almy 1900-1943, and Skinner 1899-1918.

Spencer was in charge of demonstrations and apparatus 1893-1923. Chowins was the machinist 1887-1918.