A photograph of the Brace Laboratory lecture room at a time not long after Brace Laboratory was completed in 1905. It shows an electrical demonstration set up with Leyden jars, an induction coil, a large electrostatic generator (on the far right), and the electrical distribution panel next to the blackboard. A photograph of DeWitt Bristol Brace hangs on the wall over the door on the right. The large lecture bench was replaced with a smaller one and several movable ones in the late 1960's and the entire lecture hall was renovated in 1988. (Source: Eugene Rudd).