All new IEP students should visit the International Student & Scholar Office (ISSO) in Seaton Hall 201 upon arrival in Lincoln for check-in:
- Go to Seaton Hall, Room 201, Monday through Friday.
- You will need your Passport, I-20 or DS-2019, and I-94 forms.
- Also bring a letter of job offer at UNL, if applicable.
- If you have a spouse or childern with you in the U.S., please bring paperwork also.
- For more information click here.
Register for the English Language Test. This test determines which IEP classes you will take. You will not be registered for classes until you take the test.
- To register for the English Language Test, click here.
Get a UNL ID card from the N-Card office in the City Campus Union. You must bring your passport to get your ID card (pictures of your passport will not be accepted).
NCard Office/Union Copy Center
Room 121, Main Level NE Union
14th & R Street
Lincoln, NE 68588-0459
If you have completed a University Housing Contract to live on campus:
- Go to the room assignment in the email you received from Housing
If you want to live on campus in University Housing but have not completed a contract:
- Call 402-472-3561, or
- Visit UNL Housing Office located at 1115 N. 16th Street, Room 101; Monday - Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Attend UNL orientation sessions according to the information you recieved from the Admissions Office.