Go to Programs in English as a Second Language Office:
- Go to Nebraska Hall, Room 513, any time between 8:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. or 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- You will need your Passport, I-20, and I-94 forms
- You will be given:
- Testing and Orientation Schedule
- IEP Form to obtain your NCard
Get your NCard at the NCard Office:
- Go to the NCard Office in Room 121 of Nebraska Union at 14th and R Streets
- You will need:
- Your IEP Form from Step 1
- Passport or US government issued photo identification such as driver's license or state identification card
If you are not living in University Housing on campus go to Step 3.
If you have completed a University Housing Contract to live on campus:
- Go to room assignment in email you received from Housing
If you want to live on campus in University Housing but have not completed a contract:
- Call 402-472-3561, or
- Visit UNL Housing Office located at 1115 N. 16th Street, Room 101; Monday - Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.