All new students should visit Seaton Hall 201 upon first arrival in Lincoln:
- Go to Seaton Hall, Room 201, Monday through Friday.
- You will need your Passport, I-20 or DS-2019, and I-94 forms.
- Also bring a letter of job offer at UNL, if applicable.
- If you have a spouse or childern with you in the U.S., please bring paperwork also.
- For more information click here.
Register for the English Language Test:
- To register for the English Language Test, click here.
- You can get your N-Card the day after you take the ELT
If you have completed a University Housing Contract to live on campus:
- Go to room assignment in email you received from Housing
If you want to live on campus in University Housing but have not completed a contract:
- Call 402-472-3561, or
- Visit UNL Housing Office located at 1115 N. 16th Street, Room 101; Monday - Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.