A letter from Director Richard Edwards:
I would like to encourage you to become a Friend of the Center for Great Plains Studies and support the Center and its programs, especially the Great Plains Art Musem. As a Friend you will receive the following benefits:
- Subscription to Great Plains Quarterly or Great Plains Research (or both for an extra $20)
- 20% discount on ALL University of Nebraska Press books purchased through the Friends
- Invitations to all art exhibitions and special events
- Notice of monthly seminars and other co-sponsored talks
- Programs for the annual symposia and other co-sponsored conferences
The Center and all of its programs are located in Hewit Place at the corner of 12th & Q Streets. It is a more accessible and visible location across from the Lied Center for Performing Arts and attached to the Que Parking Garage.
Please return the membership card and mark your choice of support. Also, note that we offer you an opporunity to receive both Great Plains Quarterly AND Great Plains Research for an additional $20. Thank you for helping us to produce these great programs.
I encourage you to visit us in our new location and enjoy the exhibitions in the Great Plains Art Museum.