Events & Workshops & Activities
|Red Letter Day|
Come to our booth on the 2nd floor of the City Union on Friday April 17th from 1:30-2:30 pm
|Education Abroad Pre-Departure Orientation|
Come stop by our booth for tips on how to save money while studying abroad on Saturday April 18th
|First-Year and Transitions Study Stop Presentation|
Come to our presentation on Sunday April 19th at 5:30 pm
|FREE Concert with the band Gooding|
Come to the free concert in the Union on Wednesday April 29th at 6:00 pm! We'll be giving out goody bags!
|Booth in Nebraska Hall|
We'll have a table in the Engineering College on Thursday April 30th from noon- 1 pm. Stop by to play Plinko and get free stuff!
|Keychain Prize Drawing|
We will draw for keychain prizes on Friday May 1st at 2:00 pm!
|Duncan Aviation Lunch & Learn|
Friday, May 8th
|NSE Parents' Presentation|
We will be teaming up with Union Bank, the new bank of UNL, to tell parents how they can help their students financially prepare for college and what services will be available to their students once they arrive at UNL
June 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, & 30
July 1, 6, 8, 9, & 10
Want us to be a part of your event?
Please contact us to schedule or for more information!
Most of our partnerships are with other UNL organizations and departments.
Our goal is to be the financial education supplement for all UNL groups.
If you would like to partner with us, please contact us
- Career Services
- Center for Civic Engagement
- College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
- College of Business Administration
- College of Education & Human Sciences
- College of Engineering
- East Campus Student Involvement
- Education Abroad
- First-Year Experience & Transitions Programs
- Graduate Studies
- Nebraska College Preparatory Academy
- New Student Enrollment
- Online & Distance Education
- Scarlet Guard
- University Health Center
- Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs Office
- William H. Thompson Scholars
- Abel Residence Hall
- Beta Sigma Psi Fraternity
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority
- Delta Upsilon Fraternity
- Schramm Residence Hall
- Village Residence Hall
- Black Hills Energy
- Nebraska Council on Economic Education
- Women's Foundation of Lincoln & Lancaster County
Other UNL Groups