|Red Letter Day|
Friday, August 11th 2-3 pm. Stop by our booth to learn more about what we do!
|First Husker Budgeting Workshop|
Tuesday, August 15th
|RA/RD Training Fair booth|
Tuesday, August 15th
|New Graduate Student Welcome Fair|
Thursday, August 17th. We will have a booth with plinko and prizes!
|New International Student Fair|
Friday, August 18th. We will have a booth will plinko and prizes!
|Party at the Union|
Saturday, August 19th. We will have a booth will plinko and prizes!
|Big Red Welcome Street Festival|
Sunday, August 20th. We will have a booth will plinko and prizes!
|Closed for the Eclipse|
Monday, August 21st. We will be closed from 12:00-1:30 for the eclipse.
|East Campus Welcome Back Club Fair|
Thursday, August 24th. We will have a booth will plinko and prizes!
|Campus Academic Resource Fair|
Thursday, August 31st
|OASIS Seminar Workshops|
Want us to be a part of your event?
- We can staff a SMMC booth at your event or in your building, residence hall, or greek house
- We can present a workshop to your group
- We can develop financial resources for you to hand out at your event
Please contact us to schedule or for more information!
Most of our partnerships are with other UNL organizations and departments.
Our goal is to be the financial education supplement for all UNL groups.
If you would like to partner with us, please contact us
- Career Services
- Center for Civic Engagement
- College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
- College of Education & Human Sciences
- College of Engineering
- Daily Nebraskan
- East Campus Student Involvement
- Education Abroad
- First-Year Experience & Transitions Programs
- Graduate Studies
- Nebraska College Preparatory Academy
- New Student Enrollment
- Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Student Accounts
- Student Involvement
- Upward Bound
- Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs Office
- William H. Thompson Scholars
Other UNL Groups
- Academic Advising Association
- Scarlet Guard
- Schramm Residence Hall
- Student Affairs Staff Council
- Bellevue East High School
- Nebraska Council on Economic Education
- Nebraska Financial Education Coalition
- Union Bank
- University of Nebraska Federal Credit Union
- Brigham Young University Student Center for Financial Management & Planning
- Northwest Missouri State University Trio Program