On-Campus Housing Options
University Housing offers several options for on-campus housing for upper-class students.
- Suite-style, featuring a full-size refrigerator, full-size microwave, living room, in-suite bathroom (we clean every two weeks), private bedrooms, 5- or 7-day meal plan
- Traditional housing with a 5- or 7-day meal plan
- Returning student discount: live in the same traditional residence hall at a discounted rate. Conditions apply (http://go.unl.edu/rsdiscount)
Visit housing.unl.edu for all on-campus housing options and availability.
Online Apartment Listings
We provide off-campus housing through RentPing.
ASUN's Student Legal Services can provide help with landlord/tenant issues.
Finding an Apartment
Especially for International Students, have a SMMC representative assist you in finding an apartment. You will receive help with:
- Researching & creating a list of apartments communities to visit
- Reviewing the lease
- Finding budget-friendly options for furnishing your apartment
For more information, please visit room 237 in the City Union.