Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association
- Establish Virtual Resource Room and begin entering content.
- Establish web site for the accreditation preparation process.
- Complete first draft of the following chapters:
- Who we are as a university
- UNL since 1997
- Criterion 1
- Criterion 2
- Criterion 3
- Criterion 4
- Criterion 5
- Complete Federal Compliance section
- Solicit general input to the chapter drafts.
- Develop chapter(s) on the strategic planning special emphasis.
- Solicit general input to the strategic planning draft.
- Write second drafts of all chapters.
- Develop the Institutional Snap Shot.
- Solicit third part comment.
- Begin preparation of the video about the Self-Study.
- Prepare the final draft of the Self-Study report and submit (August) to the Higher Learning Commission.
- Update the Virtual Resource Room.
- Prepare the executive summary of the Self-Study.
- Complete the Self-Study video.
- Hold forums around the campus to prepare for the visit of the accreditation team.
- Inform university constituents about the self-study and accreditation visit.
- Host the accreditation team, November 6-8.