A TRIO Program:
To be eligible for the Educational Talent Search services, you must be between the ages of 11 and 27, posses a strong desire in continuing and/or resuming your secondary education, and be motivated to attend a post-secondary education institution. Only qualified persons who have met all the eligibility requirements and have been accepted into the program may benefit from the ETS services.
- Preparation of education plans
- Academic advising
- Development/support workshops
- After school tutorial/homework assistance
- Supplemental instruction (summer only)
- Assistance with re-entry process to high school or college
- Career exploration activities
- Information on post-secondary education
- Providing and assisting in the completion of the college admissions testing application
- ACT test preparatory workshop
- Assistance in completing college admissions application and financial aid applications
- College campus tours
- Cultural enrichment activities.