SSS Students are invited to check out the following equipment:
- Laptop Computers
- Graphing Calculators
- Mini-Cassette Recorders
If you are interested, please stop by the office at 220 Canfield or call 472-2027 to check availability. The following conditions apply to all equipment:
- The borrower must be a member of the SSS program
- All equipment checkouts require you to sign an agreement stating that the SSS program is authorized to charge your UNL account the cost to replace equipment that is not returned.
The following conditions apply to the specified equipment:
- Computers are due for check-in by 5:00 p.m. on the Monday following checkout.
- Computer checkouts cannot be renewed. Students must wait one week to recheck equipment.
- Failure to return equipment may cause a late fee of $20.
- Calculators may be checked out for the entire semester.
- Calculators are due for check-in during the week of final exams.
- Failure to return calculators will result in a charge for replacement on UNL card.
- Same rules as graphing calculators