SSS Students are invited to check out the following equipment:
- Laptop Computers
- Graphing Calculators
If you are interested, please stop by the office at 220 Canfield or call 472-2027 to check availability. The following conditions apply to all equipment:
- The borrower must be a member of the SSS program
- All equipment checkouts require the student to sign an agreement stating that the SSS program is authorized to place a hold on your UNL account to replace equipment that is not returned.
The following conditions apply to the specified equipment:
- Computers are due for check-in by 5:00 p.m. on the Monday following checkout.
- Computer checkouts can be renewed with permission from the SSS Project Director.
- Failure to return equipment may cause a hold to be placed on the student's account.
- Calculators may be checked out for the entire semester.
- Calculators are due for check-in during the week of final exams.
- Failure to return calculators may cause a hold to be placed on the student's account.