Lincoln (Neb.) - July 7, 1998 - Improving the bottom line while conducting business on the golf course is the focus of one seminar in a University of Nebraska management development series this summer at Mahoney State Park.
"The Course to Success: The Business of Golf" will teach strategies and etiquette to professionals who mix work and play on the greens. Participants will put their knowledge to use during practice sessions at Quarry Oaks Golf Course at the Aug. 5 seminar.
Additional seminars focus on a variety of issues. A list of topics and dates follows:
- Effective Problem Solving, July 15.
- Stress and Time Management Skills: Learn How to Tie the Knot Before You
Reach the End of Your Rope, July 23.
- Neuro Linguistic Marketing: Understanding People Types to Strengthen
Relationships at Work and at Home, July 29.
- The Course to Success: The Business of Golf, Aug. 5.
- Analyzing Work Performance Problems, Aug. 12.
The golf seminar costs $185; all other seminars cost $169 each. For more information or to register, call Wendy Henrichs at (402) 472-0860 or (800) 203-1523.
The seminars apply toward an Advanced Management
Certificate and an Executive Development Certificate from
the University of Nebraska College of Business
For questions regarding these releases, contact:
(402) 472-8514, Fax: (402) 472-7825