Circle of Friends
Information and Resources!
- On-site support from a Circle of Friends Coach: Need help getting started with circle of friends? New Circle of Friends Coaches are availalbe to provide onsite, and/or video conference support. Click here to make a referral to the CoF Coach in your area.
- CoF Virtual Learning Community: For teaching ideas, lesson plans, and much more, click here to visit the Circle of Friends Virtual Learning Community!
Grant Requirements for the 2019-2020 Circle of Friends Grant:
*Click here to watch a short video with tips for completing your grant reimbursement form and receipts.
- Circle of Friends Program Outline: A paragraph or two describing what you plan to accomplish in the circle of friends group. Due: November 1st, 2019 Click here for some examples of a CoF Program Outline.
- A list of the planned meeting dates/topics for the 2019-2020 school year. Click here for a Sample Meeting and Activity Schedule. Due: November 1st, 2019
- One completed lesson plan. Click here for a Sample Lesson Plan. Click here for a Blank Lesson Plan Template. Due: November 1st, 2019
- Reimbursement Form Due at the end of the school year: Due May 31st, 2020
- In May of 2020 we will be requesting CoF Facilitator participation in an end of year survey.
- Share a CoF end of the year survey with focus student parent/caregiver
Important Note: After the 2019-2020 grant year, the grant will only be available to new CoF sites. After submitting your online application, the CoF facilitator and building administrator will receive an email about your application status. If accepted, the email will include the following information that will need to be submitted prior to receiving the funds.