Circle of Friends
We are continuing to process the 2020-2021 Circle of Friends Grant reimbursements. Thank you in advance for submitting your paperwork by May 31st. We will begin checking those folders and sending them on for reimbursement in early June. Please remember to use this reimbursement form and upload your documents in your assigned google folder.
We want to thank you for your participation in the CoF grant over the past year(s). Autism Action Partnership is discontinuing this grant program for future years. A huge thank you to AAP for their committment to Circle of Friends over the years. AAP funded hundreds of Circle of Friends since 2010 and had a tremendous impact on individuals with autism, families, peers and educators.
- Virtual training for new facilitators. Veteran facilitators are welcome to attend too if they want a refresher.
- Monthly email share outs: We will still encourage people to share ideas/resources/success stories and update our virtual learning community accordingly.
- Periodic virtual Zoom check-ins--anyone can attend with questions, concerns, etc. We plan to do these at least quarterly.
- We will send out monthly emails and be available for anyone who has questions throughout the year.
- We will have drawings for gift cards and enter anyone who either contributes to our virtual learning community and/or attends the Zoom check-ins.
- We will continue to manage and update the Circle of Friends virtual learning community for all to use. Click here to visit the CoF Virtual Site!