2018 Cornhusker Marching Band Schedule
The marching band report time is approximately 5.5 hours before kick-off on home game days. Game day schedules will be posted on Canvas 5-6 days prior to the game.
- August 9-19, Band Camp and uniform check-out (see campus report dates and the band camp schedule.)
- Friday, August 17, 7:00 p.m., Exhibition in Memorial Stadium
- Saturday, September 1, 7:00 p.m. kick-off, Nebraska vs. Akron
- Saturday, September 8, 2:30 p.m. kick-off, Nebraska vs. Colorado
- Saturday, September 15, 11:00 a.m. kick-off, Nebraska vs. Troy (Band Alumni Day)
- Friday, September 28, 5:00 p.m., Homecoming Parade across city campus
- Saturday, September 29, TBD kick-off, Nebraska vs. Purdue (Homecoming)
- Friday-Sunday, October 5-7, full band travel to the Nebraska vs. Wisconsin game
- Saturday, October 20, TBD kick-off, Nebraska vs. Minnesota
- Saturday, November 10, TBD kick-off, Nebraska vs. Illinois
- Saturday, November 17, TBD kick-off, Nebraska vs. Michigan State
- Thursday, November 29, 7:30 p.m., Highlights Concert, Lied Center for Performing Arts
- Friday-Sunday, November 30-December 2, Big Ten Championship game in Indianapolis if football team qualifies.
You will receive adequate notification of any changes or additions to this schedule. Bowl trip destinations are not available until after December 2. Planning will be done after that date. However, you must make yourself available for full band travel between the dates of December 20, 2018 through January 8, 2019.The Football Bowl Series Championship Game is January 7 in Santa Clara, CA.