Financial Communications, Cert
The Financial Communications Certificate Program is designed to provide expertise and practical skills to boost your career whether you work in the finance sector, media communications or anywhere in between.
Become the go-to voice for your organization when financial markets fluctuate and communicate your organization's financial health through this cutting-edge, joint certificate program. This 12-credit-hour, fully online program gives you the ability to use new, fast paced technology to talk the language of business in real-time.
For more information, visit https://business.unl.edu/fccertificate.
Graduate Admission Requirements
- Application for Admission with $50 non-refundable application fee.
- One set of transcripts.
- If the student’s native language is not English, verification of English proficiency is required.
- If International: upload copies of all college- or university-level transcripts or mark sheets (records of courses and marks earned), with certiﬁcates, diplomas, and degrees plus certiﬁed English translations.
* Official documents are required from all students who are admitted and enroll. Photocopies of certiﬁed records are not acceptable. International students enrolled in other U.S. institutions may have certiﬁed copies of all foreign records sent directly to the Office of Graduate Studies by their current school’s registrar office.
- If applicant is not a US citizen and expects an F or J visa: financial information.
- Applicants must also fulfill any additional requirements the department specifies at the time of application.
Major Admission Requirements
- Three references names and contact information
- Professional resume
- July 1 for Fall
- October 1 for Spring
- March 1 for Summer
NOTE: When sending TOEFL scores, our institution code is 6877 and a department code is not needed
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.