Marketing Analytics, Cert
The online Marketing Analytics, Graduate Certificate is designed for sales and marketing professionals who would like to use marketing-specific data-analytic tools in their decision making.
Students of this program gain skills to:
- Recognize the goals, challenges and metrics to use in explanatory and predictive analyses
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of various marketing analytics models and statistical applications
- Understand how analytical techniques and quantitative models can enhance decision-making by converting data and information to insights and decisions.
The courses included in this certificate program have been specifically selected to help prospective students understand the cutting-edge analytic tools and techniques useful for areas such as:
- Sales forecasting
- Key-account management
- Predictive modeling
- Consumer segmentation
- Consumer choice modeling
- Data mining
|GRBA 813||Managerial Marketing||3|
|GRBA 851||Business Analytics||3|
|MRKT 821||Applied Marketing Research||3|
|MRKT 824||Advanced Quantitative Analysis in Marketing||3|
|MRKT 845||Advanced Marketing Analytics||3|
|MRKT 850||Data-driven Marketing Strategy||3|
- Director of Market Research
- Market Research Analyst
- Insights Analyst
- Product Research Analyst
Graduate Admission Requirements
- Application for Admission with $50 non-refundable application fee.
- One set of transcripts.
- If the student’s native language is not English, verification of English proficiency is required.
- If International: upload copies of all college- or university-level transcripts or mark sheets (records of courses and marks earned), with certiﬁcates, diplomas, and degrees plus certiﬁed English translations.
* Official documents are required from all students who are admitted and enroll. Photocopies of certiﬁed records are not acceptable. International students enrolled in other U.S. institutions may have certiﬁed copies of all foreign records sent directly to the Office of Graduate Studies by their current school’s registrar office.
- If applicant is not a US citizen and expects an F or J visa: financial information.
- Applicants must also fulfill any additional requirements the department specifies at the time of application.
Major Admission Requirements
- Letter of interest
- 3 references
- Fall Semester: July 15
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Summer Session: April 15
NOTE: When sending GRE or TOEFL scores, our institution code is 6877 and a department code is not needed
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.