Supply Chain Analytics, Cert
Graduate Admission Requirements
- Application for Admission with $50 non-refundable application fee.
- One set of transcripts.
- If the student’s native language is not English, verification of English proficiency is required.
- If International: upload copies of all college- or university-level transcripts or mark sheets (records of courses and marks earned), with certiﬁcates, diplomas, and degrees plus certiﬁed English translations.
* Official documents are required from all students who are admitted and enroll. Photocopies of certiﬁed records are not acceptable. International students enrolled in other U.S. institutions may have certiﬁed copies of all foreign records sent directly to the Office of Graduate Studies by their current school’s registrar office.
- If applicant is not a US citizen and expects an F or J visa: financial information.
- Applicants must also fulfill any additional requirements the department specifies at the time of application.
Major Admission Requirements
MBA students wishing to pursue the certificate will not be subject to additional screening. Students seeking just a certificate will be reviewed by a faculty committee based on:
- Bachelor’s degree: 3.0 GPA recommended*, but we will review candidates holistically (please see below).
- Professional Résumé: Your résumé should include relevant work experience, education, skills, professional and community involvement, and other professional credentials.
- Prerequisites: You are expected to have developed proficiency in using Microsoft Excel before you begin the program.
* We recommend that you have relevant work experience. Students with less than a 3.0 GPA, but who have substantial relevant professional experience, will still be considered for the certificate program.
July 1 for Fall. November 1 for Spring. April 1 for Summer.
NOTE: When sending GRE or TOEFL scores, our institution code is 6877 and a department code is not needed
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.