The Supply Chain Management graduate certificate program will enable students to better understand supply chain systems, logistical issues, and global opportunities.
They will be better trained to analyze and forecast trends and make better decisions. The program will provide exposure to current issues and solutions to management problems in planning and forecasting, purchasing, distribution, and customer service aspects of supply chain management.
Graduate Admission Requirements
- Application for Admission with $50 non-refundable application fee.
- One set of transcripts.
- If the student’s native language is not English, verification of English proficiency is required.
- If International: upload copies of all college- or university-level transcripts or mark sheets (records of courses and marks earned), with certiﬁcates, diplomas, and degrees plus certiﬁed English translations.
* Official documents are required from all students who are admitted and enroll. Photocopies of certiﬁed records are not acceptable. International students enrolled in other U.S. institutions may have certiﬁed copies of all foreign records sent directly to the Office of Graduate Studies by their current school’s registrar office.
- If applicant is not a US citizen and expects an F or J visa: financial information.
- Applicants must also fulfill any additional requirements the department specifies at the time of application.
Major Admission Requirements
- Letter stating background and professional goals in pursuing this certificate
- Completion of an introductory statistics course or equivalent with a grade of C or better
NOTE: When sending GRE or TOEFL scores, our institution code is 6877 and a department code is not needed
* Updates to graduate program pages are made on an annual basis in conjunction with the Graduate Application for Admission.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.