Supply Chain Management, MS
Graduate Admission Requirements
- Application for Admission with $50 non-refundable application fee.
- One set of transcripts.
- If the student’s native language is not English, verification of English proficiency is required.
- If International: upload copies of all college- or university-level transcripts or mark sheets (records of courses and marks earned), with certiﬁcates, diplomas, and degrees plus certiﬁed English translations.
* Official documents are required from all students who are admitted and enroll. Photocopies of certiﬁed records are not acceptable. International students enrolled in other U.S. institutions may have certiﬁed copies of all foreign records sent directly to the Office of Graduate Studies by their current school’s registrar office.
- If applicant is not a US citizen and expects an F or J visa: financial information.
- Applicants must also fulfill any additional requirements the department specifies at the time of application.
Major Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree, 3.0 GPA Recommended: Official transcripts are required for admission. Along with a bachelor's degree and GPA of 3.0 or higher, we recommended that you have relevant work experience. Students with less than a 3.0 GPA, or without GMAT or GRE scores, but who have substantial relevant professional experience, will still be considered for the program.
- GMAT or GRE Score: A GMAT score of 600 is recommended. Alternatively, a comparable GRE score will be considered. Scores must be from the last five years. If you choose to take the GMAT, please have your results forwarded to Nebraska (school code S40-HW-48). Once you take the exam, enter your unofficial scores into the graduate application. If you choose to take the GRE, please have your results forwarded to Nebraska (school code 6877). Once you take the exam, enter your unofficial scores into graduate application.
Some applicants are eligible to request a GMAT/GRE waiver based on any of the following qualifications: 1) significant managerial, operational or decision-making experience and evidence of strong prior academic performance; 2) earned a Ph.D., JD, MD, or Pharm D; 3) currently enrolled in medical school; or 4) admitted to the Nebraska College of Law.
- Professional Résumé or CV: Your résumé should include relevant work experience, education, skills, professional and community involvement, and other professional credentials.
- Three Reference Names and Contact Information: All three references must be former or current supervisors or professors. No recommendation letters are needed. Nebraska will contact your references only if the committee deems it necessary.
- TOEFL Exam (only required for international students): You will need a minimum TOEFL score of 550 written, 213 computer-based, 80 iBT. Alternatively, you may submit IELTS scores. A minimum score of 6.5 IELTS is required.
- Prerequisites for the M.S. in Business Analytics: You are expected to have developed proficiency in using Microsoft Excel before you begin the program.
NOTE: When sending GRE or TOEFL scores, our institution code is 6877 and a department code is not needed
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.