Strategic Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Cert
|GRBA 808||Intro to Business Strategy||3|
|GRBA 853||Strategic Management and Business Policy||3|
|MNGT 818||Organizational Design for Competitive Advantage||3|
|ENTR 821||Initiating and Managing Entrepreneurial Growth||3|
|ENTR 822||Managing Rapid Growth and Change in Organizations||3|
|ENTR 823||Business Plan Development and Decision Making||3|
|MNGT 840||Corporate Strategy and Entrepreneurship||3|
Graduate Admission Requirements
- Application for Admission with $50 non-refundable application fee.
- One set of transcripts.
- If International: upload copies of all college- or university-level transcripts or mark sheets (records of courses and marks earned), with certiﬁcates, diplomas, and degrees plus certiﬁed English translations.
* Official documents are required from all students who are admitted and enroll. Photocopies of certiﬁed records are not acceptable. International students enrolled in other U.S. institutions may have certiﬁed copies of all foreign records sent directly to the Office of Graduate Studies by their current school’s registrar office.
- If the student’s native language is not English, verification of English proficiency is required.
* When sending TOEFL scores, our institution code is 6877 and a department code is not needed
- If applicant is not a US citizen and expects an F or J visa: financial information.
- Applicants must also fulfill any additional requirements the department specifies at the time of application.
Major Admission Requirements
- Personal Statement: include your professional goals and how enrolling in this certificate program will assist you in meeting your professional goals.
- Three References
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.